Click Here

              

--- --- --- --- --- ---------








h

----------

----------

Thursday 13 February 2014

Why All guy from the world want to date an Indian girl?




Why All guy from the world want to date an Indian girl?

Ok , I'm an American girl of Indian origin. My parents moved from India. I want to know , white guys would date an Indian girl ? And I'm serious. Because if it is not , it seems to be much more difficult for them. I know that one of the reasons is because there are a number of stereotypes that people block us , as the following , that I reject :

Indian girl smelling onions and spicy food - wow that only comes from people who think that Indian girls to cook all the time and one kind of food. I'm just a high school diploma , but seriously , I love Indian food , Italian, Chinese, Mexican , everything.

Indian girls have very strict parents - maybe some do, but not me. I have the most open-minded parents, are completely open to me to really keep everything and judgment. are quite liberal in their ideologies.

Indian girl waiting for sex - and some do, as in all other races. I personally do not agree that marriage suddenly gives the label Sex 4
details
Having sex when you feel it is good.

Indian girls are super religious and there are Hindus in India , but not all are . and the thing with him is that he is a Hindu religions open. includes many other religions to look straight into the diversity of religion in India. I do not understand how religion could stop by a girl. Personally, I consider myself as an atheist Hindu . I believe in the philosophy of religion , but not to the extreme.

All Indians are vegetarians hardcore well I reject what I say many people limit meat. the only real meat that almost everyone stays away from the flesh of the cow. but today eat a lot of meat. I fit the stereotype , but because I personally chose to become vegetarian because I believe it is morally the right thing to do . but my whole family eats meat .

So I just want to know why white guys do not often this Indian girl ? Stereotypes are generalized so.
6 years ago
I specifically did not want to white men. but I do not think so to generalize other races , the young Indian, and I have not put it this way .
but this article is more than anyone outside of the Indian race, but not update an Indian girl .
I am now an Indian girl, and let's just say that their parents are Hindus " devotees " speaking parents. We are very close friends for about 3 years and only for about 6 months . At this time , parents think we're just good friends and do not angrier . I 'm 23 and she is 21 ° , I never heard of these stereotypes , but I hope they are not true . I think my girlfriend is beautiful dish and I know so attractive Indian girl . I've always been attracted to them and I 've always been good with Hindus, because they are very beautiful , loving people, and they are not spoiled and things to do that many Americans take for granted. I am very respectful of other religions.

Her parents are very strict and religious, but not really (I hope that does not cause pain for them on the road). We had sex when we know he was right, and took care of each other enough to do. I would say that my friend is very " Americanized " , though, because she grew up here . His parents have difficulty seeing their point of view. I suppose, will one day , their parents, very disappointed that break the "barrier" , but both want to be happy and this is the most important. They are also very respectful of Hindu culture. I love it, I want to know their deepest family, she also taught me to speak a little " basic Hindi .

If someone else is in a similar situation and want to always talked a lot, I think so do not hesitate to message or email me.

I really hope I have not offended his family on the road. To answer your question: I think the main reason white children could not open by Hindus , because of the cultural barrier and severe parents, so I thought , before leaving my current g / f, but took care to leave too much to stop. Not a big problem with my parents , I can date whoever I want , I am a Christian, but his Hindu much worse for them.
I have not, but I would like majorly , I'm really not my type . In general , I think they are very soft, feminine, elegant and often very beautiful! I am an Italian American, so technically white, and I noticed that've had a few meetings / I flirt with Indian girls are attracted to me, and generally similar, but at the same time , it would be very careful and cautious , which made ​​me feel as if they knew (because parents / Cultural / what - have - you ) should not be all starts with a white boy. So what has often given rise to much frustration, would make life much easier if I was not so attracted to them , but I can not help it!

I have not, but I would like majorly , I'm really not my type . In general , I think they are very soft, feminine, elegant and often very beautiful! I am an Italian American, so technically white, and I noticed that've had a few meetings / I flirt with Indian girls are attracted to me, and generally similar, but at the same time , it would be very careful and cautious , which made ​​me feel as if they knew (because parents / Cultural / what - have - you ) should not be all starts with a white boy. So what has often given rise to much frustration, would make life much easier if I was not so attracted to them , but I can not help it!

when the man and the feeling of love for each other , can never fall in love n care what others say ..

You should be proud as an Indian girl .
We in Malaysia have 3 basic races ... Malay , Indian, Chinese . And some of them are of mixed marriages ...

The food, the parents, the colors are not the only things .. is the heart .
I do not know America. someone might think they can not enter other races. but few have the courage to do the only thing I refuse to do what is to be done, the environment and perception .. this is what we fear most .

I do not think any Indian girl waiting for sex. most Indian girls to keep their virginity. shows the value of a girl if she is married to the event ..
confidence in yourself .. No beliefs. one day you meet someone you like and you like at the same time ..
good luck!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...